As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Build CDISC Data Efficiently
- Analysis of data and variable compliance with CDISC data model for compliance.
- Evaluate naming conventions and data structures for compliance with CDISC data model guidelines.
- Generate data transformation for Supplemental Qualifiers, Relating Records and Comments data domains for SDTM data model.
- Code generator for specified transformations for validation and batch processing. This also includes code to reverse the transforming data back to source to support existing legacy programs.
- Find relationship between your data and CDISC domains to assist in performing mapping.
- Evaluate similarities between source data and CDISC data models for potential matches to assist in performing transformation to SDTM.
- Creating a metadata database storing transformed data with update and search capabilities for managing standards.
- Generate summary report of all formats used with variables in specified data sets.
- Generate transport files in preparation for DEFINE.PDF and DEFINE.XML
CDISC Builder contains both graphical user interface facilities and SAS macros. A free demonstration of one of the macro is available for download.
Web Version Screenshots
Suite of Tools
CDISC Builder is part of a suite of tools which can be implemented to provide data for your submission that is compliance to regulatory requirements. This automate the process and delivers data with greater accuracy and integrity.
- Getting Started with CDISC Builder
- Add Sequence
- CDISC Standards Verification
- Generating Comment Domain - Coming soon
- Generate PROC CONTENTS and PROC PRINT - Coming soon
- Verify Differences Among Datasets - Coming soon
- Generate CDISC Findings Datasets
- SAS Format Summary Report
- Manage Metadata Database
- Match Similar Variable Names and Labels
- Order Variables by Key Fields
- Perform PROC CDISC Verification - Coming soon
- Relating Records by Domain
- Create SAS Transport Files from SAS Datasets
- Generating Supplemental Qualifiers
- Setting Variable Lengths Based on Maximum
- PharmaSUG 2007: "CDISC Implementation Step by Step: A Real World Example"
- Western Users of SAS Software 2004: "The Path to Data Standards"
For more infomation, please visit: http://www.meta-x.com/cdiscbuilder/index.html
CDISC Software, CDISC Validation, SDTM Tools
CDISC Builder is software solution for: SAS Data Standards, SAS Data Quality, SAS Data Integrity, SAS Data Audit, SAS Data Versioning, CDISC Data Standards, SAS Data Transfer Utility, SAS Data Conversion Utility, Clinical Analytic Software Solutions, CDISC Builder, CDISC Tools, CDISC Checker, CDISC Parser, CDISC Data compliant, CDISC Data standards, CDISC SAS data standards, CDISC SAS program standards, CDISC Software, CDISC SAS Data, CDISC Transport, CDISC XPT, CDISC Variable Length, CDISC Comments, SUPPQUAL, RELREC, Data Standards, Data Transformation, CDISC Standards, CDISC Tools.