As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Category:Global Symbol Table
The SAS Global Symbol Table consists of the following lists:
- environment variables, set in configuration file(s), or on command-line
- fileref(s), allocated by filename statement, search paths for programs, %includes and macros
- libref(s), allocated by libname statement, folders containing SAS-managed files: data sets and catalogs
- options, which define search paths
- output running text: titles or footnotes