As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
You Talked . . .We listened
Thanks to all who gave us great suggestions and feedback at SAS Global Forum 2009. Although many changes are still works-in-progress, we wanted to implement some of your suggestions immediately.
Features implemented immediated after SAS Global Forum 2009
- SAS Code Syntax Highlighting
- Include Your LinkedIn Profile
- Tip of the Day
- New Employment Opportunities Page
- Create an Article for your SAS Global Forum Presentation
- Add Your YouTube Videos
- SAS Global Forum 2010 Share Your Ideas
- Add a Twitter Feed - See Example
- Category Tree
New Features since November 2009:
- New left navigation: organized by Search, Navigate, Contribute and Connect
- New sasCommunity.org Blog Planet (a collection of weblog entries by members of the SAS community).
- New sasCommunity.org on Twitter: