As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
You Talked . . .We listened
Thanks to all who gave us great suggestions and feedback at SAS Global Forum 2009. Be sure to visit our booth at SAS Global Forum 2010 in Seattle!
New for 2010
Features implemented immediated after SAS Global Forum 2009
- SAS Code Syntax Highlighting
- Include Your LinkedIn Profile
- Tip of the Day
- New Employment Opportunities Page
- Create an Article for your SAS Global Forum Presentation
- Add Your YouTube Videos
- SAS Global Forum 2010 Share Your Ideas
- Add a Twitter Feed - See Example
- Category Tree
New Features since November 2009:
- New left navigation: organized by Search, Navigate, Contribute and Connect
- New sasCommunity.org Blog Planet (a collection of weblog entries by members of the SAS community).
- New sasCommunity.org on Twitter: