As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
You Talked . . .We listened
Thanks to all who gave us great suggestions and feedback at SAS Global Forum 2009 and 2010. Be sure to visit our booth at SAS Global Forum 2011 in Vegas!
New for 2011
|Become a sasCommunity Guru|
|The sasCommunity support team has been hard at work adding new features and is pleased to announce a points system that recognizes each user's contributions to the site. Every time you contribute by creating a page, updating it, or just doing a little wiki gardening, you earn points.
Earning points is automatic and simple - all you have to do is contribute! Creating your account starts you with 1000 points and all the current users have been credited with points dating back to the site coming online in April 2007. See the User Levels and Points Help Page to learn more.Your user page now shows your points and status. And we have a special page that lists the Top 50 contributors.
New for 2010
Features implemented immediated after SAS Global Forum 2009
- SAS Code Syntax Highlighting
- Include Your LinkedIn Profile
- Tip of the Day
- New Employment Opportunities Page
- Create an Article for your SAS Global Forum Presentation
- Add Your YouTube Videos
- SAS Global Forum 2010 Share Your Ideas
- Add a Twitter Feed - See Example
- Category Tree
New Features since November 2009:
- New left navigation: organized by Search, Navigate, Contribute and Connect
- New sasCommunity.org Blog Planet (a collection of weblog entries by members of the SAS community).
- New sasCommunity.org on Twitter: