As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Ottawa Area SAS Users Society (OASUS)
Thursday November 17, 2016
- 08:30 Registration and Morning refreshments
- 09:00 Welcome & Introduction - Greg Ludwinski, Statistics Canada
- 09:05 SAS OPUS - Joel Orr, Statistics Canada
- 09:10 SAS and Open Source – Sean Robson, SAS Canada, Toronto
- 09:35 Q&A Session - Yves DeGuire, Statistics Canada
- Answers to your questions from the previous meeting will be presented.
- 10:00 Break, Networking & Job Exchange Table
- 10:15 How to Create Data-Driven Lists - Kate Burnett-Isaacs, Statistics Canada
- The concepts of creating data-driven lists for observations, variables, and data sets
- 10:35 Proc Sort: COOPRRST – Jayson Shurgold, Health Canada
- A brief overview of programmable sorting algorithms in relation to SAS
- 10:55 May the Force Be with Your Clients – Lihsin Hwang, Statistics Canada
- A simple trick to create Excel pivot tables without crunching data inside-out
- 11:10 Integration of Hiring and Staffing Data – Dominic Demers, Public Service Commission of Canada
- A case study where hiring and staffing data is processed and dashboards are created using SAS
- 11:30 Closing Remarks and Door Prize(s)
- 12:00 Lunch (on your own)
- 01:00 SAS OPUS - SAS Ottawa Platform Users Society meeting.
Location: Canada Council for the Arts canadacouncil.ca
Tentative dates for future OASUS meetings
- Thursday June 1, 2017
- Thursday November 23, 2017
For more information see our web site www.OASUS.ca
To contact someone on the executive info@OASUS.ca
Follow OASUS on Twitter at //twitter.com/OASUS
Join the discussions on:
- SAS Canada Community at //sascanada.ning.com/
“Come out of the desert of ignorance to the OASUS of knowledge”