As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Ottawa Area SAS Users Society (OASUS)
- 8:30 Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 Welcome & Introduction - John Ladds, Statistics Canada
- 9:05 SAS News – Kerry Blanchard , SAS Canada
- 9:10 SAS and Social Media – Kerry Blanchard, SAS Canada
- 9:15 SAS and Excel Tagsets – Robert West, Statistics Canada
- 9:35 Q & A Session – Yves DeGuire, Statistics Canada
- 10:00 Break, Networking & Job Exchange Table
- 10:20 Tips & Tricks (Tips for coders) SAS Viewer– Winfried Jakob,
- 10:40 Books-by-Users (Book reviews you can do) – Frédéric Samvura
- “In the Know ... SAS Tips and Techniques From Around the Globe, Second Edition”
- 11:00 Point & Click (Tips for non-coders) What's new in Enterprise Guide 4.3
- – Josée Ranger-Lacroix, SAS Canada
- 11:20 Enterprise Guide 4.3 Workshop Announcement for November ??th 9:00 – 10:00
- How to move from Display Manager to EG 4.3 for Old Time Coders
- 11:30 Door Prizes
- 11:40 Closing Remarks – Jason Coccimiglio, DA Global Consultants Inc.
- 11:45 Lunch (on your own)
- 01:00 SAS OPUS - SAS Ottawa Platform Users Society meeting.
Location: National Art Centre www.NAC-CNA.ca
Tentative dates for future OASUS meetings at the NAC
- Wednesday June 01, 2011
- Wednesday November 16, 2011
For more information see our web site www.OASUS.ca
To contact someone on the executive info@OASUS.ca
Follow OASUS on Twitter at //twitter.com/OASUS
“Come out of the desert of ignorance to the OASUS of knowledge”
--OASUS President 11:24, 17 September 2010 (UTC)