SAS Clinical Data Programmer for Pharmacometrics - Buffalo, NY
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY: Cognigen Corporation
POSITION: SAS Clinical Data Programmer for Pharmacometrics
JOB DURATION: Full Time
LOCATION: Buffalo, NY
DESCRIPTION: Cognigen Corporation (www.cognigencorp.com) is looking for data programmers who want to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment, who have experience with SAS and/or R, and who have the highest attention to detail. Cognigen is the only company in the world that specializes in data assembly for population pharmacometric analyses to support our clients in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Cognigen programmers are integral to our project teams. Over the last 8 years, our programmers have written more than 40,950 SAS and R programs to produce complex analysis-ready datasets and presentation-quality graphics. If you have a desire to advance your programming career, send us your resume at email@example.com.
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: August 31, 2017
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinking skill set
- Assemble pharmacokinetic datasets from source data
- Perform quality control activities
- Be able to read an analysis plan and specifications for a dataset
- Be able to work with macros
- Work in a process and team oriented environment.