As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS Programmer, Pharma, San Diego CA
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY: ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
POSITION: SAS Programmer
JOB DURATION: permanent hire, or contract-to-hire
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
DESCRIPTION: SAS programmer to support analysis and reporting of clinical trial data
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: 01Jul2017
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience
- Must be familiar with SDTM and ADaM
- Knowledge of Base SAS, Proc SQL, graphics and macros
- create SDTM and ADaM datasets
- assist with writing specifications
- write programs to generate tables, listings and figures
- independently QC results
- review eCRFs
- work with project statistician and programmers
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Education that includes some statistical training is desired.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name: John Schulte
Web site: http://www.acadia-pharm.com