As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SENIOR SAS PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER – AKRON, OH 1-YEAR CONTRACT
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
SENIOR SAS PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER – AKRON, OH
COMPANY: Pinnacle Solutions, Inc.
POSITION: SENIOR SAS PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
JOB DURATION: 1-YEAR CONTRACT
LOCATION: AKRON, OH
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: Until Filled
Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. is seeking a highly-experienced Senior SAS Project Implementation Manager as an addition to our elite SAS Consulting Team for one of our Clients – an Insurance Company located in Akron, OH for a 1-year Contract, Full-time, all On-site.
NOTE! Candidate - please specify desired HOURLY rate in application questions.
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the overall planning, execution, and delivery of high complexity (e.g. risks, budgets, timelines) IT projects with minimal supervision. The Candidate is focused on ensuring project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed on scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
The Project Manager will manage two major projects: 1) the development of a larger number of actuarial predictive models from development, test to production environments. 2) Migration of many PC SAS processes to multi-tier server based environments.
QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
• PMP Certification is a major plus.
• 5 or more years demonstrated project management experience.
• PM experience of large SAS projects is a MUST.
• Insurance actuary experience is a major plus.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of formal project management methodology (SDLC or AGILE is preferred).
• Demonstrated experience leading projects of moderate to high complexity (e.g. risks, budgets, timelines) – involving more than 10 people, spanning multiple business units, with length of over a year. PM experience of SAS projects is required.
• Defines the project scope, schedule, budget, and resources.
• Creates and manages all project management artifacts adhering to client’s methodology to successfully deliver the project.
• Identifies the knowledge and skills required for project team resources and the appropriate division of project roles and responsibilities on the project.
• Communicate effectively.
• Provide a central point of accountability for all data modeling, data mining and metrics staff and personnel across all business units/areas to ensure consistency of metadata management methods, impacts, communications and reporting.
• Collaborate with other areas to ensure that all changes to underlying systems, processes and procedures are reflected in the repository of metrics documentation.
• Proactively manage the team’s performance by coaching, managing, and developing employees.
• Develops team orientation materials and communicates these to team members.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize work.
• Proven ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
• Demonstrated verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and credibility across all levels of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with setting and achieving goals.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
LOCATION(S): Akron, OH
WORK TYPE: 1-Year Contract
WORK MODEL: Full-time, M-F, 40 hours per week, all On-site
Pinnacle Solutions is a trusted SAS Alliance & Resell Partner, Amazon Web Services Partner, and creator of The Backpack Solution, an all-in-one, unprecedented, and must-have specialized toolkit solving all our client’s data demands. To attract the most sought-after, elite SAS technology professionals, we specialize in flexible career models with above market compensation. Our specialists serve as a member of our internal development team, or they may provide on-site consulting expertise for our key Client positions. Join our talented and elite SAS Consulting Team now by applying to this job posting and learn more about us at: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com.
Name: Tess Cunningham, Talent Acquisition & Client Relations Manager
Phone: (317) 423-9143 x815 (EDT)
Web site: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com/careers