As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Where to Start
Revision as of 17:32, 6 November 2009 by LainieH
It's easy to get started on sasCommunity.org!
Here is a recommended path:
- First, Create a UserID so you can get the full benefits of the site
- Validate the confirmation email you'll get in your email box
- Then, start by setting up your User Page. See these helpful notes below:
- Browse the Sasopedia and add code or knowledge when you see empty categories
- Read the Getting Involved Page
- Read the Community Blog
- if you have a blog, submit it
- Browse the Sasopedia and add your knowledge when you see empty categories
- For help with using Wikis and wiki mark-up text, see Help in the left nav.