Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Gardening the sasCommunity involves making the wiki website more useful and attractive by weeding the content.
Any registered user has the ability to undertake gardening, including activities like:
- change articles to remove inappropriate or objectionable content;
- edit articles to make them more attractively formatted;
- add categories to make articles easier to locate;
- look for orphan articles, where no other article has a link to the orphan article, and create links to them;;
- look for pages that need links;
- write new articles that are wanted;
Call for gardeners
All registered users are invited to volunteer for gardening activities.
Although most gardeners work in isolation, gardening is a collaborative activity. Sometimes, gardeners need to collaborate by coordinating and organising their activities.
The following users often undertake gardening activities.