As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
ADVANCED SAS PROGRAMMER / DATA INTEGRATION CONSULTANT (ORACLE PL/SQL EXPERT) – PHOENIX, AZ 1YR CONTRACT
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
ADVANCED SAS PROGRAMMER / DATA INTEGRATION CONSULTANT (ORACLE PL/SQL EXPERT) – PHOENIX, AZ 1-YR CONTRACT
UPDATE!!! THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS
COMPANY: Pinnacle Solutions, Inc.
POSITION: ADVANCED SAS PROGRAMMER / DATA INTEGRATION CONSULTANT (ORACLE PL/SQL EXPERT)
JOB DURATION: 1-YR CONTRACT
LOCATION: PHOENIX, AZ
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: CLOSED
Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. is seeking a highly experienced Advanced SAS Programmer / Data Integration Consultant (Oracle PL/SQL expert) as an addition to our elite SAS Consulting Team for one of our Clients - a large Financial Services Company, located in Phoenix, AZ for a 1-year Contract, Full-time, all On-site.
NOTE! Candidate - please specify desired HOURLY rate in application questions.
READ CAREFULLY! The Candidate MUST be an Advanced SAS Programmer with at least 8 years of experience with data integration and data management development experience with a 9 or 10 skill level in PL/SQL.
They MUST be able to give direction to senior level developers around how to improve efficiency of queries, etc. This would include in-depth knowledge of SQL Trace, TKPROF, Explain Plan, etc. Do Not Apply unless you meet all these requirements.
1. SAS/Oracle expert (9/10 PL/SQL level expert). Not just extracting data, but optimizing SAS/Oracle queries, utilities and loading data into Oracle. Pretty much an Oracle DBA level.
2. Advanced SAS Programmer (experienced in SAS programming, Macros, SQL).
3. The consultant must have project experience with implementing advanced SAS coding techniques to optimize performance and have developed best practices for efficient coding.
4. Must have project experience with sophisticated Base SAS development for performance enhancements and efficiently handling and managing massive volumes of data.
5. Experience with Hadoop/Hive is a major plus as well.
LOCATION(S): Phoenix, AZ
WORK TYPE: 1-year Contract
WORK MODEL: Full-time, M-F, 40 hours per week, all On-site
Pinnacle Solutions is a trusted SAS Alliance & Resell Partner, Amazon Web Services Partner, and creator of The Backpack Solution, an all-in-one, unprecedented, and must-have specialized toolkit solving all our client’s data demands. To attract the most sought-after, elite SAS technology professionals, we specialize in flexible career models with above market compensation. Our specialists serve as a member of our internal development team, or they may provide on-site consulting expertise for our key Client positions. Join our talented and elite SAS Consulting Team now by applying to this job posting and learn more about us at: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com
Name: Tess Cunningham, Talent Acquisitions & Client Relations Manager
Phone: (317) 423-9143 Ext 815 (EST)
Web site: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com