A First Look at the ODS Destination for PowerPoint
This paper introduces the ODS destination for PowerPoint, one of the next generation of ODS destinations. Using our new PowerPoint destination you can send proc output directly into native PowerPoint format. See examples of slides created by ODS. Learn how to create presentations using ODS, how to use ODS style templates to customize the look of your presentations and how to use pre-defined layouts to make title slides and two-column slides. Find out how the PowerPoint destination is like other ODS destinations and how it’s different. Stop cutting and pasting and let the ODS destination for PowerPoint do the work for you!
View the pdf for.
- The PowerPoint presentation.
- The syntax for defining linear and radial gradients used by the ODS destination for PowerPoint.
- The SAS programs used to create the examples.
- The presentations created by the example programs .
- The ODS POWERPOINT statement keywords and options.