As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Advanced SAS Programmer with IBM Mainframe Experience in Washington, DC
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY: Treasury Inspector General for Tax Adminstration (TIGTA). The position is with Strategic Data Services - Data Extracts. Eligibility open government-wide and to the public.
Please apply using USA Jobs: https://www.usajobs.gov/JobSearch/Search/GetResults?OrganizationID=TRTG&ApplicantEligibility=all
POSITION: IT Specialist (Sr. IT Data Specialist), GS-13/14 Job Announcement Number: 15-TIGTA-021
JOB DURATION: probationary period/permanent
LOCATION: Washington, DC
DESCRIPTION: Assist in the development, design, implementation, and evaluation of national data extraction applications providing assistance to the TIGTA staff.
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: Job announcement anticipated to be open for two weeks from November 3 thru November 17, 2014 on USA Jobs web site.
- Skill 1: Advanced SAS Programming
- Skill 2: IBM Mainframe Experience (z/OS, ISPF, TSO, JCL)
- Skill 3
- Responsibility 1: Data Extracts
- Responsibility 2: Advanced SAS Programming
- Responsibility 3: SQL Programming
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The announcement for this position will be on the USA Jobs site. You will need to apply through the USA Jobs website. The announcement will run for two consecutive weeks in the early November to early December time frame.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name: TIGTA Applicant Call Center