As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Assertions are instructions to a runtime environment that the currently running program should fail with an error if the specified condition is not true. SAS does not support these natively the way other languages (e.g., Java, Visual Basic) do, but it is possible to create your own assertion facility outside of base SAS.
- Subject: SESUG: Automated Testing and Real-time Event Management
- Subject: Re: TIP: %IF Outside of Macro
- Subject: Re: Open Discussion: To what extent do you implement error checking/handling?
- Subject: Re: QC of program
- Open code conditional execution of %Includes:
- Assertions for Macros
- NESUG paper on macro for DATA step assertions