As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
BI Consultant - Zencos
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
SAS Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant/Developer
- Conducting performance tuning and capacity management
- Client Tier Experience
- Administering the SAS client applications, client and web tiers
- Business Intelligence Reporting (via SAS tools such as Web Report Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide)
- Participating in the administration of the SAS Web Report Studio, SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS OLAP cubes, SAS Information Maps
- Working with SAS Management Console for SAS BI platform administration including planning, executing, and monitoring the SAS BI platform security and data archival solution for the platform
- Green Card or U.S. Citizenship required
Goals/Objections of Position
- Responsible for implementing pre-defined requirements using industry standard best practices and techniques.
- Must be able to interpret business requirements and translate to technical design and implementation.
- Responsible for support and enhancements to reports built using the SAS Business Intelligence Platform.
Candidates with experience in the following will be preferred:
- SAS OLAP Cube Studio and OLAP Creation and Queries via SAS Procedure Steps (Proc OLAP or Proc SQL MDX)
- Experience with data warehousing design/development
- Business Intelligence Dashboard Development
- Base SAS Programming (including SAS Macro Language and SAS ODS development with Proc Report, Tabulate, etc)
- SAS Open Metadata Architecture/Metadata Server
- Knowledge of J2EE Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SPDS, etc)
- Competitive Salary Medical, Dental Coverage, Life Insurance Coverage, 401(k) Plan Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Full Time Position
- Some Travel Required
Headquarters in Cary, NC Contact: email@example.com