As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
BI Support Consultant - Zencos
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
As a BI Support Consultant, you will support the SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence products. Your duties will include: answering user questions regarding SAS Business Intelligence products, including usage, installation, and configuration; writing detailed problem reports for unanswered questions; researching questions and calling customers with resolution; reviewing documentation; working on other special projects as needed; and performing other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with people of varied technical backgrounds.
- Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to answer user questions through independent study and investigative programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Green Card or U.S. Citizenship Required
SAS Product Experience Required:
- Thorough knowledge of SAS BI tools such as SAS Information Delivery Portal, SAS Web Report Studio and SAS Information Map Studio.
- Thorough knowledge of SAS BI administration tools (including SAS Management Console).
- Understanding of SAS BI architecture.
- Familiarity with SAS on multiple operating systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Vision, Dental Coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Holidays / Paid Time Off
- Full Time Position
- Some Travel Required
Headquarters in Cary, NC Contact: email@example.com
Zencos is a SAS Gold Alliance partner that offers a full breadth of SAS® Solution implementation steps from strategic planning, installation and configuration, data services, report and application development, to training and ongoing SAS administration support.