As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
(Redirected from Business Intelligence)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- A broad category of application programs and technologies for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data to help enterprise users make better business decisions. BI applications support the activities of decision support, query and reporting, online analytical processing (OLAP), statistical analysis, forecasting, and data mining. BI includes a set of concepts and methods to improve business decision making by using fact-based support systems. (Nelson)
- SAS BI-ogsource
- Winning The BI Contest
- Introduction to the SAS® 9 Business Intelligence Platform: A Tutorial, Gregory S. Nelson - ThotWave Technologies, LLC.
- Building Your First Dashboard Using the SAS® 9 Business Intelligence Platform: A Tutorial
- SAS: The Ultimate Dashboard Machine
- Building Business Intelligence Using SAS®: Content Development Examples
- Overview of SAS Business Intelligence Tools
- business intelligence and SAS Mobile BI on the SAS blogs
- IIA research identifies barriers to business intelligence and analytics adoption report on SAS.com