As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
CORE MODEL DEVELOPER - COLUMBUS, OH
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
NOTE!!! SORRY! JOB IS NOW FILLED
COMPANY: PINNACLE SOLUTIONS, INC.
POSITION: CORE MODEL DEVELOPER
JOB DURATION: 5-MONTH CONTRACT WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION
LOCATION: COLUMBUS, OH
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: SORRY - JOB IS FILLED
Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. is seeking a highly experienced Core Modeler Developer for one of our Clients - a large Financial institution located in Columbus, OH for a 5-month contract with possible extension.
NOTE! Candidate - please specify desired HOURLY rate in application questions.
• Develop and deliver sophisticated econometric, economic, statistical or other mathematical models that meet internal and regulatory standards.
• Responsible for designing, developing, building, and validating statistical models and segmentation strategies.
• Performing data extraction, sampling, and statistical analyses/modeling using logistic regression, multiple regression, multivariate analysis, discriminant analysis, and neural network.
• Includes use of evolving tools and methods to improve scorecard and other models through data enhancement, new characteristics and algorithms.
• Responsible for Documentation and communication of modeling process and model results to business and independent review staff.
• Minimum 1+ years experience in developing statistical and econometrics models for measuring risk within financial institutions.
• In-depth theoretical and practical knowledge applying categorical methods such as logistic and survival analysis, solid modeling background for panel data analysis.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to deliver quality results quickly.
• Expert in the use of software for data handling and model development.
• Experienced programming knowledge in both SAS and SQL. Operating system experience with UNIX and relational database knowledge such as ORACLE/TERADATA. SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS/Macro preferred.
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills to clearly present analytical findings and make business recommendations via the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or other documentation tools.
• Preference will be provided to those with demonstrated strong modeling experience in consumer and retail business banking and those with an understanding of the risk drivers for consumers and/or small business accounts.
• Ph.D. Degree Preferred (Quantitative-Related)
LOCATION(S): Columbus, OH
WORK TYPE: 5-Month contract with possible extension
Pinnacle Solutions is a trusted SAS Alliance Partner, Futrix Business Partner, and creator of The Backpack Solution, an all-in-one, unprecedented, and must-have specialized toolkit solving all our client’s data demands. To attract the most sought-after, elite SAS technology professionals, we specialize in flexible career models with above market compensation. Our specialists serve as a member of our internal development team, or they may provide on-site consulting expertise for our key Client positions. Join our talented team now by applying to this job posting and learn more about us at: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com.
Name: Tess Cunningham
Phone: 317-423-913 x815
Web site: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com