As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
- data sets in different libraries
- format names in different catalogs
- Search across format libraries in FMTSEARCH option Ram Gudavalli
- macro names of compiled and stored macros;
- the search path for macro catalogs is 1. work.sasmacr, 2. libref.sasmacr
- where libref is the value of the option sasmstore
- see: ListMcat_List_Macro_Catalog
- variable names in data sets with different capitalization --- lowcase, InitCaps, UPCASE
- noted as a problem in SmryEachVar_A_Data_Review_Suite
--Ronald_J._Fehd macro.maven == the radical programmer (talk) 14:47, 31 May 2015 (CDT)