As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Clinical Review on iPad
- CRF Images - View CRF (Case Report Form) data with pinch zoom.
- SAS Datasets - Search and view data exported from SAS datasets.
- DEFINE.XML - Import meta data directly from DEFINE.XML.
- Control Terminology - View all metadata including coded terms defined in DEFINE.XML
- Secure Data - Data transferred to local memory viewed in "Airplane" mode with self deleting expiration.
Clinical data can be imported from standard CDISC DEFINE.XML format directly onto Clinical Reviewer app on iPad. Take advantage of the multi-touch interface to view Case Report Form or SAS datasets directly. Metadata including variable and value level metadata is viewable as defined in DEFINE.XML.
For more information, please visit http://meta-x.com/reviewer/index.html
Tags: Clinical Review, Clinical Data iPad, Clinical Data iPhone; Sy/Map is software solution for: Adverse Event Data Coding, Adverse Event Data Mapping, Adverse Event Auto Coder, Adverse Event Autocoder, MedDRA Coder, MedDRA Autocoder, MedDRA Auto Coder, Costart Coder, Costart Autocoder, Costart Auto Coder, Who Drug Coder, Who Drug Autocoder, Who Drug Auto Coder, MedDRA autoencoder, MedDRA autocoder, MedDRA encoder, Thin Client Coder, Web Based Coder, Auto Code, Who Drug coding, Costart Coding, MeddDRA Coding.