As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Clinical SAS Programmer/Analyst - Dallas, TX USA
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
Still open! May 2010
COMPANY: Baylor Health Care System, Instistute for Health Care Research and Improvement
POSITION: Clinical SAS Programmer/Analyst
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
The Baylor Health Care System's Institute for Health Care Research and Improvement is seeking a Clinical SAS Programmer/Analyst. The programmer/analyst primarily supports the development and reporting of metrics related to health care quality, safety and satisfaction. The programmer/analyst also collaborates with IHCRI biostatisticians and clinical scholars in support of health services, clinical and survey research.
- Develop and produce metric reports for the Offices of Patient Safety, Health Care Improvement and Patient Centeredness.
- Provide SAS programming support to IHCRI biostatisticians and clinical scholars on projects associated with health services research.
- Provide SAS programming support to the Clinical Trial and Survey Research Unit.
The candidate must have strong SAS programming skills with respect to ETL processes (data step, PROC SQL) and report writing (SAS/GRAPH, PROC REPORT, PROC TABULATE, ODS). Candidates with advanced ODS knowledge and experience using SAS for web-based reporting will be given preferential consideration. Experience with health care data and/or relational data bases is a plus as well. Familiarity with basic statistical procedures is required. Regarding education, a Master's degree is preferred but Bachelor's level candidates with commensurate work experience will also be considered. Additional requirements:
- Proficiency with MS office
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good organizational skills required to communicate effectively.
- Strong analytical abilities required to interact with customers to evaluate work and provide technical assistance.
- Interpersonal skills required to interact with customers and clients and provide technical assistance to resolve problems.
- Time Management and Prioritization- is able to manage multiple priorities with differing demands on resources effectively
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name: Baylor Health Care job site (more info here) or contact JHarper on this site.
Web site: www.baylorhealth.com