As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Serious Adverse Events Management System
Clinical SMS is a data management system that can be used manage serious adverse events. It is delivered through a browser and has minimal requirements from the user. It is simple to use yet powerful since it can execute SAS queries and stores data in SAS datasets. Some of the features include:
- Data Entry - Data entry screens can be customized with standard entry objects such as check boxes, pull down menus and edit text.
- Edit Checks - Sophisticated cross database edit checks can be authored and automatically generated with SAS data step logic.
- Query Discrepancies - Queries can be automatically generated based on edit checks capturing data discrepancies where it can be managed and communicated through email.
- Database Creation - Databases can be created by importing existing standard structures or new uploaded data from external sources in many different formats.
- Reporting - Standard prepared reports can be refreshed and updated to capture the latest data including CIOMS forms.
- SAS Global Forum 2009: "Visual Guide to SAS® Web Application Development"
- SAS Global Forum 2009: "Cloud Computing with SAS"
For more information, please visit http://meta-x.com/clinicalsms/index.html Sy/Map is software solution for: Adverse Event Data Coding, Adverse Event Data Mapping, Adverse Event Auto Coder, Adverse Event Autocoder, MedDRA Coder, MedDRA Autocoder, MedDRA Auto Coder, Costart Coder, Costart Autocoder, Costart Auto Coder, Who Drug Coder, Who Drug Autocoder, Who Drug Auto Coder, MedDRA autoencoder, MedDRA autocoder, MedDRA encoder, Thin Client Coder, Web Based Coder, Auto Code, Who Drug coding, Costart Coding, MeddDRA Coding.