Create an Article for your User Group Presentation
It's easy to create an article for your SAS Global Presentation on sasCommunity.
- First, select a conference and for SAS Global Forum select the year.
- Then type an article name in the box at right. As a Best Practice, use the name of your paper/presentation for the article name. And please also review sasCommunity:Titles for some best practices on article titles.
- If you have already created an article for the presentation and are presenting at a different User Group, don't create a new article - just add the category for the User Group and year (e.g., Category:SAS Global Forum 2014 to your existing article).
- Click Create your Presentation Page . . . to load a template that you can edit.
SAS Global Forum (since 2007)
SUGI (before 2007)
Other / non-conference paper / not yet scheduled / work-in-progress / Etc
- NNN with your assigned paper number (e.g., 201)
- HYPERTEXT with the label you want for the link. Your paper title is a good choice.
Start adding content like:
- Sample Data
- Your PowerPoint Presentation
- Links to related papers
- and so on.
Right click Upload file (to open in a new window/tab) to upload any files you wish to make available. Be sure to keep track of the names you assign the uploaded files - using the year and paper number is a good rule to follow. Note that upload is also available in the toolbox on the left hand side of this page.
Also make sure to add any relevant category tags. Right click to open [Sasopedia] in a new window - it is a good place to check for what categories to use.