As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
DATA ANALYST – MINING – MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
Insert non-formatted text here PLEASE NOTE!!! POSITION IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS.
COMPANY: PINNACLE SOLUTIONS, INC.
POSITION: DATA ANALYST – MINING
JOB DURATION: 5-MONTH CONTRACT WITH POSSIBLE EXTENSION
LOCATION: MULTIPLE LOCATIONS (COLUMBUS, OH OR DALLAS, TX OR NEW HYDE PARK, LONG ISLAND)
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: PLEASE NOTE!!! POSITION IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS.
Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. is seeking a highly experienced Data Analyst – Mining as an addition to our elite SAS Consulting Team for one of our Clients - a large Financial institution located in Columbus, OH or Dallas, TX or New Hyde Park, Long Island for a 5-month contract with possible extension, full-time, and on-site.
NOTE! Candidate - please specify desired HOURLY rate in application questions and choice of location.
• Analysis of sales and data elements associated with various products across CCB.
• Responsibilities include data gathering, manipulation, overall analytical assistance, project documentation, communication package and presentation of results.
• Leverage data from multiple sources and disparate databases to construct conclusions and strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS, TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
• Data mining of analytical methods.
• Practical expertise in standard data mining and analytical methods.
• Proficiency in SQL on various platforms such as DB2, Oracle, SQL Server.
• 5+ Years SAS experience – SAS Advanced certification.
• Proficient in UNIX environments.
• Familiarity with other reporting tools such as Business Objects, Cognos, Essbase, Brio.
• Undergraduate Degree
• Master’s Degree/PhD is Preferred (Quantitative-Related)
LOCATION(S): Columbus, OH or Dallas, TX or New Hyde Park, Long Island
WORK TYPE: 5-Month contract with possible extension
WORK MODEL: Full-time, On-site
Pinnacle Solutions is a trusted SAS Alliance Partner, Futrix Business Partner, and creator of The Backpack Solution, an all-in-one, unprecedented, and must-have specialized toolkit solving all our client’s data demands. To attract the most sought-after, elite SAS technology professionals, we specialize in flexible career models with above market compensation. Our specialists serve as a member of our internal development team, or they may provide on-site consulting expertise for our key Client positions. Join our talented and elite SAS Consulting Team now by applying to this job posting and learn more about us at: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com.
Name: Tess Cunningham, Talent Acquisition & Client Relations Manager
Phone: 317-423-9143 x815
Web site: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com/careers