As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Data Consultant - SAS - Sacramento, California
COMPANY: Kaiser Permanente
POSITION: Data Consultant - SAS
LOCATION: Sacramento, California
Health is our business
Make it yours. At Kaiser Permanente, we realize that it takes more than expert medical care to be one of the nation’s leading health care providers and not-for-profit health plans. It takes advanced technologies, state-of-art facilities, and the people to support them. Come impact your future, and the future of care. Join us in Sacramento, California.
Data Consultant - SAS
In this role, you will assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. You will function both as a consultant and as a high-level statistical analytics programmer.
- At least three years of programming experience in SAS, SQL, VBA, .net, or equivalent statistical analytical programming language
- At least three years of related analytical consulting experience
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, health care administration, public health administration, statistics, mathematics, operations research, a related field, or four years of experience in a directly related field with a high school diploma or GED; a master’s degree preferred
- Experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases
- Experience with MVS/TSO operating systems
- Very strong analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and the ability to work within a team
- Knowledge of JCL strongly preferred
- The ability to express complex analytical and technical information to senior management or to audiences with clinical training
- Broad familiarity with medical practices, especially population management and process and outcomes measurement
- Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical consulting experience in the health care field
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers'
Name: Yama Achikzai
Web site: http://jobs.kp.org