As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Dealer Financial Services Portfolio Strategy Analyst, Jacksonville, Florida
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY:Bank of America
POSITION:Dealer Financial Services Portfolio Strategy Analyst
DESCRIPTION:Provides analytical support on various product strategies to ensure company goals are met. Coordinates the production of performance reports for senior mgt. Reviews and analyzes trends in current population distributions and recommends test vs. control (champion challenger) strategies. May develop more complex program models to extract data and use databases to provide statistical and financial modeling. Analyzes portfolio trends, concerning credit score cutoffs, loss trends, portfolio dynamics, and bureau scoring criteria. Will participate in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment.
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE:September 2, 2011
- Skill 1 Skilled in the use of of SAS and SQL to mine data and generate reports and analytics
- Skill 2 Bachelors degree required and Masters in a quantitative discipline is preferred. Accounting, finance, Statistics or Math Major
- Skill 3
- Responsibility 1 Credit strategy and development
- Responsibility 2 Loss forecasting
- Responsibility 3 Modeling
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name: Norman Harris
Web site: YourWebSiteName