As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Easing into Data Exploration, Reporting, and Analytics Using SAS® Enterprise Guide®
Whether you have been programming in SAS® for years, are new to it, or have dabbled with SAS® Enterprise Guide® before, this hands-on workshop sheds some light on the depth, breadth, and power of the Enterprise Guide environment. With all the demands on your time, you need powerful tools that are easy to learn and deliver end-to-end support for your data exploration, reporting, and analytics needs. Included are the following:
- data exploration tools
- formatting code—cleaning up after your coworkers
- enhanced programming environment (and how to calm it down)
- easily creating reports and graphics
- producing the output formats you need (XLS, PDF, RTF, HTML)
- workspace layout
- start-up processing
- notes to help your coworkers use your processes.
This workshop uses SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1, but most of the content is applicable to earlier versions.
View the pdf for.
Please check out my user page.