As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
.sas programs for presentation at Greater Atlanta SAS User Group 2015-May-(7,8) by Ronald Fehd
- suite.1 proc-frequency only
- suite.2 frequency for character and summary for numeric
notes: 1. rename file sas-batch.txt to sas.bat
edit the file and point to your SAS installation
call "C:\Program Files\SASHome\SASFoundation\9.4\SAS.exe" %*
- the path must in be double quotes
- the (%*) string means 'pass all parameters on to the SAS.exe'
2. each program named *-test.sas has a batch file named *-test-batch.txt
rename from *-test-batch.txt to *-test.bat in order to submit the programs in batch
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:41, 6 May 2015||(314 KB)||Ron.Fehd.macro.maven||.sas programs for presentation at Greater Atlanta SAS User Group 2015-May-(7,8) by Ronald Fehd * suite.1 proc-frequency only * suite.2 frequency for character and summary for numeric research programs * r1?-freq * r2?-sql-make-list * r3?-sql-proc-li...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.