General Navigation on Site
There are two major ways to navigate the site.
- Use the Search feature (found on the left side of every page) to use key words. The search facility now is supported by a Google appliance and includes uploaded documents.
- Start with the sections on the main menu
- The site is primarily using categories (or tags) as a way of automatically providing menus to allow navigation
- A unique feature of Wiki based systems is that they tend to have a lot of links on the pages. You can identify them because the text will be in blue. Following them may be easier if you use a tabbed browser so that you can quickly return to where you were.
- Other ways
- In the Toolbox on the left click on special pages. Most of these special pages are automatically generated lists of various types.
- Create an RSS feed from a page so you can access them from your RSS reader