As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Good Programming Practice Steering Board
This page describes the scope and remit of the steering board for Good Programming Practice for Clinical Trials
To lead the creation of documented Good Programming Practice , to make this publicly available free of charge and to promote and publicise its use within the healthcare industries.
Steering Board Membership
- Mark Foxwell, Cmed, UK.
- Greg Nelson, Thotwave Technologies.
- Jennifer Chin, Covance, UK.
- Paul Oldenkamp, Seattle Children's Research Institute and OS3A Project Administrator Open Source SAS Software Applications, USA.
- Cindy Song , Sanofi-Aventis, US
- Beate Heintsch, Accovion, Germany
- Symala Shoemperlen, ICON, US
- Lawrence Heaton-Wright , Quintiles, UK
- Jay Zhou, Amylin, US
- Arthur Collins, Biogen Idec, US
If you wish to know more about the editorial board then please e-mail MFoxwell@cmedresearch.com