Handy system options
Here are some System Options that I've found quite handy:
- nofmterr - Allows you to use a dataset with permanent formats applied even if you don't have the formats defined in your session.
- formdlim= - Specify how pages are delimited in the listing.
- formchar= - Specify how you want monospace font tables to be rendered (most people don't have SAS Monospace installed on their machines). See FORMCHAR Option
- errors= - Set the number of errors you want to see in the log.
- noxwait - Don't wait for x commands to finish.
--RichardK 09:56, 12 July 2007 (EDT)