As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
The Hash object is a DATA step component object that has been available in SAS since version 9.1. It enables the use of hash tables in memory rather than creating a separate dataset. The hash object and the hash tables that it can create can be used to implement fast lookup tables as well as having other applications.
- Split Data into Subsets
- PROC APPEND Alternatives
- Hash object resources
- Implementing Stack and Queue Data Structures with SAS® Hash Objects
- Implementing Control Selection Using Hash Tables: A Case Study
- Data Aggregation Using the SAS Hash Object
- Data Step Hash Objects as Programming Tools
- Getting Started with the DATA Step Hash Object
- Beyond Table Look-up: The Versatile SAS Hash Object
- How Do I Love Hash Tables? Let Me Count The Ways!
- Data Management Solutions Using SAS® Hash Table Operations: A Business Intelligence Case Study
- %HASHMERGE macro
- How to Implement the SAS® DATA Step Hash Object