As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Health Care Data Analyst - St. Paul, MN
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY: Minnesota Department of Human Services
POSITION:Health Care Data Analyst
LOCATION:St. Paul, MN
DESCRIPTION:This Health Care Data Analyst position is part of the Data Analysis Team which is collectively responsible for analyzing health care data for purposes such as estimating the need for health care services, evaluating and improving payment methodologies, estimating the impact of changes in delivery and payment systems, and measuring health care outcomes. Members of the team interpret data and study results to inform management of possible policy and program changes and execute highly technical analyses necessary to support management decisions and strategic planning for program outcomes and cost analyses. Members of the team also provide technical direction and consultation to management and staff and represent the Division on planning teams charged with collection and dissemination of information related to the above activities.
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE:4/5/2016
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1 year of experience in SAS and/or SQL programming.
- 1 year of experience with relational databases and/or data warehouse environments.
- Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated experience with data extraction, data manipulation, data transformation and interpretation.
- Ability to work effectively with staff at all levels within and outside of the organization, and have excellent communication skills.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:All interested candidates must officially apply online through the State of Minnesota Careers website.
1. Go to www.mn.gov/careers. 2. Under External Applicants, click the “Get Started” button 3. Enter 3869 in Keywords on the Job Search Page 4. Click on the Job Posting 5. Click on Apply on the bottom of the vacancy announcement on the Job Posting Page
(NOTE: the state job classification for this position is Agency Policy Specialist)
For assistance with this process, contact the Website Helpdesk at 651-259-3637 or email@example.com. Please be sure to apply at your earliest convenience before the posting closes at MIDNIGHT on Tuesday, April 5th, 2016.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name:Pam Hughes
Web site: YourWebSiteName