As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Healthcare Data Analyst - South San Francisco, CA
- Note: This employment opportunity has expired and is no longer available. It has been retained for historical interest only.
- For current listings see Employment opportunities.
COMPANY: Genentech, Inc.
POSITION: Healthcare Data Analyst
JOB DURATION: Regular Employee
LOCATION: South San Francisco, CA
DESCRIPTION: Conduct custom programming on observational clinical data to generate tables, listings, graphs and other supportive outputs to meet the study and query requirements of Epidemiologists and other customers
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: Dec 31, 2010
- Masters degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Medical Informatics, Outcomes Research, Business Administration or related field.
- Considerable experience in the principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation, and clinical relevance.
- Ability to process data programmatically through SAS or equivalent programming language, analyze data and reach conclusions based on sound reasoning, medical knowledge and clinical experience.
- Overall knowledge of the Drug Development process, preferably in pharmaceutical clinical research and development.
- Application of logical processes/conceptual thinking/Problem Analysis and Solving.
- Manage and execute the data analytics process for projects for Product Development division needs in early and late development projects and in drug safety, clinical science, regulatory, operations, and other functions
- Work under the direction of the Head of the Healthcare Data Strategy and Analytics group, the Data Strategy Lead, Epidemiologists and Patient Reported Outcome Specialists in a cross-functional global matrix structure to gather requirements on requests for healthcare data and their associated analytics to support key decision-making points in drug development processes
- Serve as an ambassador with and outside of Product Development to optimize the use and understanding of patient-level clinical, economic and humanistic data. Train internal and external stakeholders on observational data assets
- Manage outsourcing of analytics work; Validate and QA project work, both internally and externally conducted
Search job postings and submit CV at gene.com/careers
Requisition number: 10-1000034346