As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:09:27 -0400
- Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
- From: "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCHM)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
- Subject: tip: program MakeIndex
last year I presented a paper at the TeX User Group Conference http://www.tug.org/practicaltex2005/program.html on some programs that I had written for indexing my *.sas programs in a project.
My purpose was to review my macro variable usage: both names and capitalization.
The program is in the SAS-L archives:
For each program in a project it prepares a listing of
- macro variable assignment statements
- macro variable references
-- created by User:Rjf2 3 November 2009