As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Macro Design Ideas: Theory, Template, Practice
Macros illustrating the author's design ideas
- make macro arrays from data with with sql select into
- then macro do-loop to call macro for each row of data
- successor of Macro_CallMacr
- Macro_Array_Package macro function returns dim(data) and data step to make array of macro variables
- Macro_Do-Loop parameters: vars, dimension, and text
- for vars: creates macro arrays
- dimension: %do i =1 to &Dim.
- returns tokens in text
- successor of Macro_CallText
Papers and articles
- Ronald Fehd
- Ronald Fehd and Art Carpenter
--Ronald_J._Fehd macro.maven == the radical programmer 2014-August-09