As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
This is a list of links to macro collections. Users are encouraged to add others to this list.
- Richard A. DeVenezia has made available 70 macros in 7 categories.
- SPECTRE (CLINICAL) by Roland Rashleigh-Berry is a free clinical reporting system that contains a large number of useful macros.
- Michael Friendly presents numerous (>130) SAS programs and macros for statistical graphics. Initially made available as companions to his books. Many have been updated and extended since originals listed in publications.
- Macros by Jim Groeneveld
- Trialex Toolkit™ is a set of macros that will optimize your analysis and reporting of clinical data.
- The Mayo Clinic Division of Biostatistics maintains macros for general purpose and survival analysis. GNU General Public License.
- Arnold Schick developed some macros in the frame of applications at the University of Marburg, Germany.
- Do a Google search for SAS Macro Collection