Welcome to sasCommunity.org |
A collaborative online community for SAS® users worldwide.
sasCommunity.org is an ongoing global community effort—created by SAS users for SAS users. This site is a place to find answers, share technical knowledge, collaborate on ideas and connect with others in the worldwide SAS Community. Get started now by creating a UserID.
sasCommunity Tip of the Day
The SAS V9 CALL SYMPUTX routine can save you keystrokes and lead to leaner, cleaner SAS programs. Instead of using:
to load a SAS macro variable with a character string that might contain blanks, you could use SYMPUTX instead:
Submitted by Michael A. Raithel. Contact me at my Discussion Page.
Feel free to comment on this tip.
Check out the Tip of the Day page for details about this effort.
Who is Contributing to sasCommunity
Apr 17, 2014
Check out the User Contribution Scores page to see who is contributing content or editing content on sasCommunity. The top 25 contributors for:
- the last 7 days
- the last 30 days
- all time
are listed in sortable tables.
Presenters: Create Your Papers and Presentations Index Page
Feb 28, 2014 Click Expand to View Full Article
sasCommunity.org is happy to announce a new feature/service for presenters and audience members. You can continue the discussion online after the presentation. By creating articles for your presentations, you can easily:
- upload or create links to your paper
- share your code
- share your sample data
- share your PowerPoint presentation
- provide presentation updates
- create a space to continue the discussion of the topic of your presentation
- stay in contact with colleagues, even if your name or email address change
- get more exposure with category tags
- and more.
These new features make it even easier for you to share your presentation materials. We have added facilities to allow you to create articles about your papers for this and previous conferences. Now there is an easy way for you to have a single Presenters page that serves as an index for all of your presentations at SAS Global Forum, Regionals, Local User Groups, and more.
- Feel free to check out Art Carpenter's Presentation's Index Page for an example of a presenters index page.
- Please check out the list of Presentation Index Pages that have already been created.
- Once you have logged in, the first paragraph of the page tells you whether or not you have created your Papers and Presentation Index Page. And if you haven't there is a link to the step by step instructions to create your own personalized Index Page.
We at sasCommunity.org are here to help you publicize your presenter pages. For SGF 2014 presenters creating a presentation page by Monday, March 17th, we will provide:
- a set of stickers containing your presentation page address and QR code for you to pass out at the conference
- a display in the demo room publicizing the site and including a handout with links to presenter pages
- PowerPoint slide template that you can use in your presentation to publicize your presenter page
We look forward to your page creations. Let’s continue the discussion on sasCommunity.org! Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do to help you.
The sasCommunity.org Advisory Board
Browse the history of What's New announcements.
|Join sasCommunity.org||Get Involved||Sasopedia||Events||User Groups|