Welcome to sasCommunity.org |
A collaborative online community for SAS® users worldwide.
sasCommunity.org is an ongoing global community effort—created by SAS users for SAS users. This site is a place to find answers, share technical knowledge, collaborate on ideas and connect with others in the worldwide SAS Community. Get started now by creating a UserID.
sasCommunity Tip of the Day
When editing in this wiki environment, it's simple to change the font color from the default using simple HTML markup. For example, if you wanted the text to be RED: Add '''<font color=red> before the text, and immediately after add </font>!
Submitted by Nancy Wilson. Contact me at my Discussion Page.
Feel free to comment on this tip.
Check out the Tip of the Day page for details about this effort.
sasCommunity Green Thumb Award
The 2015 Green Thumb Award for excellence in site gardening is awarded to Cameron. He is currently second in the list of all time top contributors to the site, with a User Contribution Score of over 1800 points.
Who is Contributing to sasCommunity
Apr 17, 2014
Check out the User Contribution Scores page to see who is contributing content or editing content on sasCommunity.
Presenters: Create Your Papers and Presentations Index Page
Mar 24, 2015 Click Expand to View Full Article
sasCommunity.org is happy to announce a new feature/service for presenters and audience members. You can continue the discussion online after the presentation. By creating articles for your presentations, you can easily:
- upload or create links to your paper
- share your code
- share your sample data
- share your PowerPoint presentation
- provide presentation updates
- create a space to continue the discussion of the topic of your presentation
- stay in contact with colleagues, even if your name or email address change
- get more exposure with category tags
- and more.
These new features make it even easier for you to share your presentation materials. We have added facilities to allow you to create articles about your papers for this and previous conferences. Now there is an easy way for you to have a single Presenters page that serves as an index for all of your presentations at SAS Global Forum, Regionals, Local User Groups, and more.
- Feel free to check out Art Carpenter's Presentation's Index Page for an example of a presenters index page.
- Please check out the list of Presentation Index Pages that have already been created.
- Once you have logged in, the first paragraph of the page tells you whether or not you have created your Papers and Presentation Index Page. And if you haven't there is a link to the step by step instructions to create your own personalized Index Page.
We at sasCommunity.org are here to help you publicize your presenter pages. For SGF 2015 presenters creating a presentation page by Monday, April 20th, we will provide:
- a set of stickers containing your presentation page address and QR code for you to pass out at the conference
- PowerPoint slide template that you can use in your presentation to publicize your presenter page
We look forward to your page creations. Let’s continue the discussion on sasCommunity.org! Please feel free to contact us if there is anything that we can do to help you.
The sasCommunity.org Advisory Board
Browse the history of What's New announcements.
|Join sasCommunity.org||Get Involved||Sasopedia||Events||User Groups|