As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS has several procedures specifically for processing and drawing maps.
- GEOCODE Procedure
- for geocoding locations based on ZIP codes, street addresses, city names or other location information.
- GINSIDE Procedure
- for determining which map polygon, or area, a geographic map co-ordinate falls inside.
- GMAP Procedure
- for plotting maps with response data.
- GPROJECT Procedure
- for projecting geographic co-ordinates onto a map projection.
- GREDUCE Procedure
- for calculating the density of the nodes in a map dataset so that the detail plotted by the GMAP procedure can be reduced.
- GREMOVE Procedure
- for removing internal boundaries in a map dataset so that map areas can be combined or grouped together.
- MAPIMPORT Procedure
- for importing map data.
- SAS/GRAPH category.