As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
New Features in SAS STAT 9.2
- This page has been created by Gerhard Svolba.
- It contains a presentation, sample programs and useful links for new features in SAS(r)STAT 9.2
- Comments and suggestions can be sent to the author.
- Download a presentation, that focuses on the news in SAS STAT 9.2
- This presentation has been created for the pharmaceutical industry, is however also relevant for other industries
- Download a collection of sample programs, for SAS 9.2 Demos (most of them are taken from the SAS Online Help
- see also Gerhard Samples
- What’s new in SAS®STAT 9.2
- What’s new in SAS®STAT 9.0, 9.1
- An Introduction to Quantile Regression and the QUANTREG Procedure
- Introducing the GLMSELECT PROCEDURE for Model Selection
- Robust Regression and Outlier Detection with the ROBUSTREG Procedure
- An introduction to partial least squares regression
- Sample-Size Analysis in Study Planning: Concepts and Issues, with Examples Using PROC POWER and PROC GLMPOWER
- Updates to SAS® Power and Sample Size Software in SAS/STAT® 9.2
- A Comparison of the Mixed Procedure and the Glimmix Procedure
- Introducing the GLIMMIX Procedure for Generalized Linear Mixed Models
- Growing Up Fast: SAS 9.2 Enhancements to the GLIMMIX Procedure
- Old versus New: A Comparison of PROC LOGISTIC and PROC GLIMMIX
- Advanced Statistical and Graphical features of SAS® PHREG
- SAS Online Help for SAS®STAT, Chapter 7: Introduction to Bayesian Analysis Procedures
- Data Preparation for Analytics
- Gerhard's Samples