As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
North Texas SAS Users Group
The North Texas SAS Users Group (NOTSUG) is an active organization of members who use SAS. Meetings are held quarterly at the SAS offices in North Dallas. NOTSUG held its 1st meeting in 1987.
- Information on the NOTSUG Board
- Annual membership dues are $20
Visit our web-site for more details about NOTSUG
Tuesday, May 6 at 1:00 pm.
Where: SAS Dallas Training Center.
Millennium I. 15455 N. Dallas Parkway. Suite 1300.
Addison, TX 75001-4690.
Maps and Info...
- Feature Presentations:
- Using SYSPARM and other SAS Automatic Variables, Clarence Wm. Jackson, CJac Consulting
- Information for All: Why and How to Make Accessible SAS Output, Jennifer Harper, Baylor Health Care
- Business Meeting
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 (SAS Dallas Training Center, Addison)
- David Shamlin from SAS Institute: Getting Started with Data Step Hash
October 23, 2007 (SAS Dallas Training Center, Addison)
- Mark MacMullen from Bank of America: Working a Cut Above: Why wait for an Error or Using SAS tools to report descriptive errors when they happen and where to go to fix the ones that surprise you.
- Bob Ramsey and Mike Sartain from EDS: The SAS® Data Integration Studio