As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Ohio SAS® Users Group
Ohio SAS® Users Conference : June 1, 2015
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
151 Goodman Dr, Cincinnati OH 45219
Visit www.cinsug.org for links to online registration and hotel information.
One Day SAS Conference with 2 full days of post-conference training
- CleveSUG, The Cleveland SAS® Users Group
- CinSUG, The Greater Cincinnati Area SAS® Users Group and
- COSUG, Central Ohio SAS® Users Group
With support from
- Axcess Financial
- Elite Technology Solutions
- University of Cincinnati Center for Business Analytics
Conference Chair: Richann Watson, Experis
At this one-day conference, you can network with your peers from around the region and learn about the latest tools and techniques from nationally-recognized SAS experts. The program includes breakfast and an all-hands session in the morning, networking lunch, and breakout sections in the afternoon with presentations on Analytics, Data Visualization, Business Intelligence and Big Data Handling, including these hot topics:
- Hidden Gems in SAS Enterprise Guide
- Conquering Big Data Analytics with SAS, Teradata, and Hadoop
- Top 10 Ways to Optimize your SAS Code
- Introduction to SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office
- Results from a Text Mining Study of Analytics Job Postings
- Modeling Fractional Outcomes with SAS
- Introduction to ODS Graphics Designer and the Graph Template Language
Early Registration is only $100 for a full day of learning and networking, but you must register by May 25th to take advantage of the early bird discount!
Post-Conference Training : June 2-3, 2015
Choose from 4 different half-day classes:
- PROC SQL Programming: The Basics and Beyond
- Advanced PROC SQL Programming: Concepts and Techniques
- Exploring SAS® Hash Programming Techniques
- Building Reusable Tools with the SAS® Macro Language
Register now to receive the discounted rate of only $100 for a half-day class. Hurry! Early bird pricing ends May 25.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.