Proceedings from the SAS Users of Oregon Conference 2012
- Powering Your Organization’s Web Applications with SAS® Software, by Michael A. Raithel, Westat, Rockville, MD
- “There’s an App for That”: It’s Called SAS ODS! Mobile Data Entry and Reporting via ODS, presented by Cynthia Zender, SAS Institute, Inc., Cary, NC
- Accessing R within the SAS® System, by Alan Mitchell, Cancer Research and Biostatistics, Seattle, WA
- Exploring JMP® 10 Integration with SAS® 9.3: A Rich Set of Development Tools for the Analytic/Dynamic Report Application Developer, by Mike Vorburger, SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC
- Process Your SAS® data Sets Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere You Choose With SAS/Connect®, by Michael A. Raithel, Westat, Rockville, MD
- The Greatest Hits: ODS Essentials Every User Should Know, by Cynthia Zender, SAS Institute, Inc., Cary, NC
- Exploring Popular Topics for SAS® and Microsoft® Users, by Kirk Paul Lafler, Software Intelligence Corporation, Spring Valley, CA
- PROC PRINT and ODS: Teaching an Old Proc New Tricks, presented by Cynthia Zender, SAS Institute, Inc., Cary, NC
Special thanks to all of the speakers, volunteers, and organizations that helped us make this event possible, including:
SAS® Institute, Inc.
Western Users of SAS® Software, Inc.
Oregon Department of Consumer and Business Services
Oregon Health Authority