As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
Puget Sound SAS Users Group (PugSUG)
PugSUG was created to help Puget Sound area SAS users learn more about SAS and network with other SAS users. We are a resource for the SAS community all along the Puget Sound, from Bellingham to Olympia. We have meetings every spring and fall and social events every 3-4 months. Any and every SAS user is welcome to attend PugSUG meetings. Come join us! For more information, please email us at email@example.com.
Keep track of all PugSUG events by regularly checking this website (accessible from pugsug.org) or adding our events to your Google Calendar:
No more general meetings until early 2012. We're taking the fall off to avoid conflict with the larger Pacific Northwest SAS Users Group Conference on September 19. Visit this site this fall for more information!
Presentations from Past Events
Almost every PugSUG presentation will have its slides and accompanying paper (if included) available here for download after the event.
- 6/14/11: Vince DelGobbo: "An Introduction to Creating Multi-Sheet Microsoft Excel Workbooks the Easy Way with SAS." (Supplemental resources here)
- 3/16/11: Art Carpenter: "The MEANS/SUMMARY Procedure: Getting Started." (Original paper here)
- 3/16/11: Art Carpenter: "The MEANS/SUMMARY Procedure: Doing More." (Original paper here)
- 3/16/11: William Kreuter: "Accurately Calculating Age in a Function or Macro."
- 10/28/10: Pete Lund: "You Created That Report in SAS!? The Power of the ODS PDF Destination."
We have a new newsletter for every general meeting, including tips and tricks from SAS users in the Puget Sound region. If you'd like to submit a tip or trick for the newsletter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Regional Events
- 10/12 - 10/14: Western Users of SAS Software Conference, San Francisco, CA.
- 11/1: SAS Users Association of Victoria, eh? (SUAVe) Meeting, Victoria, BC.
- 11/2: Vancouver SAS Users Group (VanSUG) Meeting, Vancouver, BC.
- 12/6: State of Oregon SAS Users Group Meeting, Salem, OR.
Submissions are welcome and should be sent to email@example.com. All job announcements submitted will remain here for a month unless directed before then to take down.
Executive Committee and Sponsorship
Our executive committee consists of Sara Beck (Nordstrom), Nate Derby (Stakana Analytics), Marla Husnik (SCHARP) and Jim Steck (Nordstrom). If you're potentially interested in helping us plan future PugSUG events, we'd love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are potentially interested in sponsoring a meeting or social event, please email us at email@example.com.