As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS DATA INTEGRATION DEVELOPER – EFFINGHAM, IL 6-MONTH C2H
SAS DATA INTEGRATION DEVELOPER
COMPANY: Pinnacle Solutions, Inc.
POSITION: SAS DATA INTEGRATION DEVELOPER
JOB DURATION: 6-MONTH C2H
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: Until Filled
Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. is seeking a highly experienced SAS Data Integration Developer as an addition to our elite SAS Consulting Team for one of our Clients - a large Financial Services Company, located in Effingham, IL for 6-Month Contract-to-Hire, Full-time, all On-site.
NOTE! Candidate - please specify desired HOURLY rate in application questions.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE! The Client intends for the Candidate to become their employee after the 6-month contract, if Candidate and the Client are happy. Please do not apply unless you accept this model and are local, can commute comfortably or will relocate.
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The client is implementing the SAS Credit Scoring for Banking solution and requires an experienced SAS Data Integration consultant with financial services and risk experience. The consultant must have excellent communication skills and must be able to communicate about the techniques developed and results of analysis both to executives and other analysts in the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL
• Experience with SAS Credit Scoring Detailed Data Store (DDS) – is a major plus.
• The Customer requires an experienced SAS Data Integration consultant (client prefers experience with SAS Data Integration Studio 4.6 or higher).
• Specific Requirements for Data Integration:
- a. Mid to senior level resource, 5+ years’ experience.
- b. Must know SAS Data Integration Studio (Prefers DI Studio 4.6 or higher exp).
- c. Must be able to build and maintain SAS DI Studio jobs, job flows within Platform LSF, and troubleshoot job failures.
- d. Must be able to perform both production support role as well as new development tasks.
- e. 5 years or more of Data Warehousing implementation experience and experience developing technical solutions with SAS Data Integration in a SAS environment.
- f. Data Modeling, Data Architecting and ETL architecting expertise is required.
- g. Integrating and managing the data mappings from the client’s data sources (mainly Oracle) to the SAS Data Warehouse using SAS Data Management Solution.
- h. Designing, developing and implementing the DI Studio job flows to load the data into Oracle. i. Ability to develop new data loads to existing data warehouse. Creating Stored Processes to provide the users easy access to the data.
- j. Have good oral and written communication skills. Lead and/or actively participate in SAS knowledge-sharing activities.
- k. Must be able to read, and understand existing coding and processing to troubleshoot and resolved issues as they arise.
• Experience deriving SAS content with SAS 9.4 including:
- o Apply and demonstrate expertise with efficient DATA step, SQL programming and SAS Macro programming.
- o Experience with designing, developing and maintaining analytical Data Warehouses/Data Marts.
- o Be proficient in Base SAS programming (DATA step), SQL programming (i.e., use of SQL passthrough or PROC SQL), as well as the SAS Macro language for use in making code more efficient.
- o Utilizing Enterprise Guide and its functionality to create project flows which could include aspects of data access, manipulation, summarization, and report generation to a variety of output formats and channels, etc.
- o Creating and using SAS Stored Processes for the creation of customized content.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
LOCATION(S): Effingham, IL
WORK TYPE: 6-Month Contract-to-Hire
WORK MODEL: Full-time, M-F, 40 hours per week, all On-site
Pinnacle Solutions is a trusted SAS Alliance & Resell Partner, Amazon Web Services Partner, and creator of The Backpack Solution, an all-in-one, unprecedented, and must-have specialized toolkit solving all our client’s data demands. To attract the most sought-after, elite SAS technology professionals, we specialize in flexible career models with above market compensation. Our specialists serve as a member of our internal development team, or they may provide on-site consulting expertise for our key Client positions. Join our talented and elite SAS Consulting Team now by applying to this job posting and learn more about us at: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com.
CONTACT INFORMATION: Name: Tess Cunningham, Talent Acquisition & Client Relations Manager
Phone: (317) 423-9143 x815 (EDT)
Web site: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com/careers