As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS Global Forum Paper Ideas/Education
Chair: Diana Suhr
Educational institutions are challenged to spark innovation and expand educational opportunities during a time of shrinking resources. Presentations in this section will display techniques to combat challenges faced by administrators, teachers, and students. Appropriate topics for this section include:
- Data mining applications, e.g. applied to enrollment management.
- Business analytics for resource management and strategic planning.
- Graphical applications to track changing conditions in an educational environment.
- Collaboration between universities/schools to support teaching, learning and research.
- Curriculum to enhance student achievement and teacher effectiveness.
- Evaluating student and teacher performance.
- Compliance to state and federal government mandates.
- Data-driven decision making or integrating people, relationships, and information.
- Technology transitions.
- opens short form & and your idea will be listed below
- Note: you must .
Webinars and WebEX for interactive instruction online
How about some papers on interactive instruction online?