As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS Programming and Data Visualization Techniques
SAS Programming and Data Visualization Techniques by Philip R Holland
SAS Programming and Data Visualization Techniques: A Power User’s Guide brings together a wealth of ideas about strategic and tactical solutions to everyday situations experienced when transferring, extracting, processing, analyzing, and reporting data. Most of the solutions can be achieved using the SAS components you already license, eliminating the need to throw money at the problems.
Now available worldwide (seeand ).
Order this book from Apress.com.
You'll learn about the following:
- How to write more efficient SAS code—either code that runs quicker, code that is easier to maintain, or both
- How to do more with the SAS components you already license
- How to take advantage of the newest features in SAS
- How to interface external applications with SAS software
- How to create graphs using SAS ODS Graphics
Check out myarchive.
This book includes updated versions of the following conference papers:
Reviews of this book can be found on the Discussion tab.
Any questions? Just email me.