As the first step in the decommissioning of sasCommunity.org the site has been converted to read-only mode.
Here are some tips for How to share your SAS knowledge with your professional network.
SAS SENIOR MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST/STATISTICIAN– DETROIT, MI 1-YR CONTRACT
SAS SENIOR MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST/STATISTICIAN
COMPANY: Pinnacle Solutions, Inc.
POSITION: SAS SENIOR MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST/STATISTICIAN
JOB DURATION: 1-YR CONTRACT
LOCATION: DETROIT, MI
POSTING EXPIRATION DATE: Until Filled
Pinnacle Solutions, Inc. is seeking a highly experienced SAS Senior Market Research Analyst/Statistician as an addition to our elite SAS Consulting Team for one of our Clients - a large Manufacturing Company, located in Detroit, MI for a 1-Year Contract, Full-time, all On-site.
NOTE! Candidate - please specify desired HOURLY rate in application questions.
DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
The consultant will assist the client to provide expertise in deriving data driven insights of customer metrics to create actionable findings in effort to increase conversion, retention and loyalty. The client is looking for experience in analyzing Market Research (survey data) to deliver high impact, data-driven insights, actionable recommendations and performance metrics to help maximize growth and execution.
QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL
• Minimum 3 of years’ experience analyzing Market Research (survey data).
• Minimum 5 of years’ experience with SAS, strong data mining background skills and marketing analytics.
• Proficiency in statistical tools (SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS/STAT and Enterprise Guide).
• In depth knowledge of Knowledge of statistical concepts (e.g., significance testing, sampling, etc.) with working knowledge of multivariate statistics (i.e., ANOVA, regression analysis, cluster analysis, etc.).
• Experience developing reports and content with SAS 9.4 including:
- o Apply and demonstrate expertise with efficient DATA step, SQL programming, Reporting and SAS Macro programming.
- o Be proficient in Base SAS programming (DATA step), SQL programming (i.e., use of SQL pass-through or PROC SQL), as well as the SAS Macro language for use in making code more efficient.
- o Utilizing Enterprise Guide and its functionality to create project flows which could include aspects of data access, manipulation, summarization, and report generation to a variety of output formats and channels, etc.
- o Leveraging and utilizing SAS Output Delivery System (ODS) experience is preferred.
• Good written and spoken communications skills in English and thought-leadership skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
• Analysis Market Research Survey Data – must have this experience.
• Design projects that apply valid statistical techniques utilizing various data types in order to structure relevant and actionable analyses.
• Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods.
• Decide which data are pertinent to answer specific questions or problems. • Determine methods for creating data sets for analysis.
• Plan data collection methods for specific projects, and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
• Prepare data for processing by organizing information, checking for any inaccuracies, and adjusting and weighting the raw data.
• Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
• Evaluate and interpret results, identify trends and relationships, and record their conclusions, analysis, and recommendations.
• Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
EDUCATION • Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, social science, quantitative methods, or related field.
LOCATION(S): Detroit, MI
WORK TYPE: 1-Year Contract
WORK MODEL: Full-time, M-F, 40 hours per week, all On-site
Pinnacle Solutions is a trusted SAS Alliance & Resell Partner, Amazon Web Services Partner, and creator of The Backpack Solution, an all-in-one, unprecedented, and must-have specialized toolkit solving all our client’s data demands. To attract the most sought-after, elite SAS technology professionals, we specialize in flexible career models with above market compensation. Our specialists serve as a member of our internal development team, or they may provide on-site consulting expertise for our key Client positions. Join our talented and elite SAS Consulting Team now by applying to this job posting and learn more about us at: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com.
Name: Tess Cunningham, Talent Acquisition & Client Relations Manager
Phone: (317) 423-9143 x815 (EDT)
Web site: www.thepinnaclesolutions.com/careers